|Post Christchurch Earthquake - Updated May 2016 -
We are currently trading in new premises DF Souvenirs, 98 Cashel Mall, Christchurch 8011.
We have a limited range of products that we stocked at Colombo street.
Our original store has been demolished which was located at 730 Colombo Street.
All our internet orders are being dispatched from our Queenstown store.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
00 64 3 379 8670 to speak to our store manager Peter.
Available Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm (NZ Time) or please leave a message and we will return your call.
NZ Shoponline.com web site opened in 2007, the website is a New Zealand owned website operated by a New Zealand company , specializing in products made from New Zealand merino wool and Merino/Possum fur. Plus many other Iconic New Zealand products such as skincare, Healthcare, Paua Shell jewellery plus many other interesting items.
Our mission is to sell these fantastic products internationally via the internet and locally to the visiting tourist and the local kiwi customer.
When purchasing on our website the name that will appear on your statement will be NZShop ThreeIslands.
Our parent Company is A.J. Schneideman & Co Ltd. We have over 60 years of experience selling to the tourist market.
We have two retail stores, one in Christchurch and the other in Queenstown. Trading under the name of DF Souvenirs. These store are located in the CBD area of these cities.
Our buyers bring the best merino wool products to the NZ Shoponline Store. Continually focusing on obtaining New Zealand made products or New Zealand leading brands.
We also sell a large range of souvenir gifts, Sheepskin rugs, Wooden Carvings, Jade and Paua jewellery,Tee Shirts, Skincare, Health products and Confectionery.
Here are our leading New Zealand Brands that we specialize in;
- New Zealand Merino/Possum knitwear manufacturers being;
- KORU, LOTHLORIAN and NATIVEWORLD.
- ALL BLACKS Team wear and ALL BLACKS Leisure wear by ADIDAS.
- Skincare by Wild Ferns, Alpine Silk and many other leading brands in store.
- Healthcare by Comvita and Manuka Health .
98 Cashel Street Mall
Phone: 03 379 8670
Benefits of Merino Wool & Possum Fur
- It breathes and controls moisture next to the skin.
- It is soft and comfortable to the skin
- It reduces skins irritations and allergies.
- Possum fur is blended with Merino wool and a small quantity of silk which is extremely warm, soft and lightweight to wear. Merino and possum fur also has superior anti-pill properties.
- The reason Merino Fur is so warm and lightweight is because of the possum fibre's unique hollow structure, which gives it excellent thermal properties.