- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Comvita UMF +20 Manuka Honey 250gm
Comvita UMF® 20+ Active Manuka Honey contains UMF® (Unique Manuka Factor) antibacterial activity in addition to the hydrogen peroxide found in other honeys. UMF® indicates the naturally occurring antibacterial property of UMF® Manuka Honey.
Manuka Honey, New Zealand Manuka Honey
DescriptionComvita Manuka Honey +20 UMF 250gm
Active UMF® Manuka Honey contains a special non-peroxide antibacterial element (called UMF®) at a level found only in some batches of Manuka honey, and found only in honey from the Leptospermum species. Comvita produce three products with varying levels of activity - UMF® 10+, UMF® 15+ and UMF® 20+.
These hones are packed in Comvita's state-of-the-art GMP ( Good Manufacturing practise) factory, into brown tinted, unbreakable containers designed to protect the honey's natural components.
All these honeys support maintenance of general health and the digestive system
Features UMF® 15+
- Ideal for digestive health maintenance
- Take for mild digestive upsets
- Effective as an oral re-hydration liquid
Features UMF® 18+:
- Suitable for those with heartbrun or indigestion
- Take to assist reduction in the symptoms of gastroenteritis (diarrhoea and vomiting)
Features UMF® 20+:
- While this is also suitable for all of the above, anecdotally UMF® Manuka honey may also ais in the relief of symptoms from gastric and peptic ulcers
2 teaspoons 1/2 hour before meals up to four times daily